You treasure your memories of attending Wyandot summer camp or maybe of your club leader and members. Now is the opportunity to give back and make a difference to support others to have the same opportunity you had. You may specify where you would like your donation to go or you can give a general donation and we will be sure that it is dedicated to where it is most needed.
Memorial Donation – Donate in memory of someone dear to you or to Camp Wyandot.
Sponsor a Club – Consider sponsoring a Wyandot Explorer Club. As a sponsor you will be supporting clubs that serve children that cannot afford the fees, suggested donation is $60.
Give the Gift of Summer Camp – You can help by sponsoring a Camp Wyandot campership that will allow a child to attend either day or overnight camp who could not otherwise afford to attend.
General Donation – Don’t have something specific in mind? Let us use your donation where it is most needed. You pick the amount.
We also have several items on our wish list for the summer which you can also donate.
Items that are needed year round:
- shelving units for storage
- tools – router, assorted wrenches, screwdrivers (philips and flathead), needle nose pliers, hammers, handdrills, circular saw, table saw, c-clamps, woodburners
- gas house generator (backup power for the kitchen)
- plastic 2 liter bottles (for art projects)
- fishing equipment (poles, bait boxes, tackle)
- kitchen sprayer (commercial grade)
- oven mitts (outdoor)
- sheds (all sizes, for program and maintenance storage)
- tarp (shelter building, fire wood cover)
- coolers and large beverage coolers for day camp
- plastic tablecloths
- sewing machine
- Assorted craft supplies and tools